My client is an expert in tax & accounting, providing professional advice to businesses seeking to optimise performance. They offer reliable, high-quality information and tools to support SMEs in areas of tax, VAT, payroll, employment, HR, H&S, and commercial legal advice lines. They are a trusted partner, helping to minimise uncertainty and reduce error for businesses.
You will be responsible for leading and supporting a VAT advice team who support and advise firms of accountants. Tasks will also include:
- Recruitment support and resource planning
- Working alongside senior managers and the content team to identify opportunities
- Supporting the team, providing second opinions when needed
- Keeping up to date with VAT legislation
The Ideal Candidate
You will need a strong VAT background and professional qualification. It is a fast paced environment, so we are looking for an individual who is organised and has the ability to prioritise. You will also have the ability to mentor, coach, and develop the team.
What's in it for you?
- 20 days of annual leave, rising to 22 after two years, 27 days after three years, and 28 days after five years
- Additional day off for your birthday!
- Profit share incentive
- Contributory pension scheme
- Eye Care Contribution
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Private health care after 5 years
- Monthly in office events - this year has included 80's themed day, Pride celebrations, Double Bubble bonus event and winners lunches for people who have won incentives
- Christmas Bonus (after 3 years continuous service)
- Bakers Breakfast every Monday