Info about the company
An exciting company, with plans for substantial growth in the UK, are involved in the design and manufacture of electronic sensing technology.
Info about what the Technical Trainer role entails
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to achieve company objectives and targets.
- Deliver instructor-led training to a variety of technical audiences, both one-to-one sessions and large groups
- Understand the products and solutions and simplifying them into training content or product guides for a variety of audiences and levels.
- Develop learning objective-oriented courses for our clients and contribute to the lifecycle management by including feedback and assessment results.
- Ensure course descriptions, syllabi, and other collaterals pertaining to customer training remain up to date in our Learning Management System
- Liaise with customers to develop and deliver bespoke training courses, which may include product-specific training and eLearning courses.
- Work closely with product managers to support the training of new products to market.
- Create multimedia training & common faults analysis that can be used online and with our customers.
- Contribute and provide product research, subject matter expertise, and training content review for all learning environments including eLearning.
Requirements of the Technical Trainer role
- Proficient in providing training to clients on product usage and demonstrating the ability to develop training materials for internal and external users.
- Exhibit confidence in delivering presentations, in-person or on camera, and are proficient with digital tools and Microsoft Office.
- Display basic familiarity with eLearning authoring tools and Learning Management Systems.
- Be open to regular travel within the UK, accounting for approximately 50% of your work commitments.
- Have a Technical background or a background in Engineering.