Join the growing team as a Technical Surveyor at their East Midlands office and help to shape the future of Life & Property Protection.
Apply online today and you could be the recipient of this generous salary and benefits package that includes a company vehicle, enhanced pension contributions and even an extra day's holiday on your birthday!Technical SurveyorCoalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4NA
- Full time, permanent
- Salary dependent on experience
- Benefits package - including a company vehicle
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Welcome to Fixfire , where we specialise in Life & Property Protection systems and equipment. With offices in Coventry and Shepshed (soon relocating to new offices in Coalville), we protect diverse industries with quality solutions and personal service.
Our Mission: "We help organisations protect their people and enhance the environments in which they live and work."
The foundational principles of honesty and integrity firmly remain as core values at the heart of the company ethos and commitment to being our customers' "best alliance for compliance". When you join our team at Fixfire, it's crucial that you uphold these values, representing yourself and the business in the best possible manner at all times.About the Role:
As a Technical Surveyor, you'll play a vital role in our Sales Team - although this is not a direct sales role. Based in our Coalville office, you'll apply your industry expertise to support sales and estimating activities, ensuring accurate quotations and effective resource allocation. This role combines field surveys, client interactions, and office work.
- Analyse post-visit engineer reports and support remedial works
- Process engineer recommendations and conduct follow-up surveys
- Complete detailed surveys for new enquiries and prepare accurate post-survey reports
- Provide technical support for compliant proposals and assist with client presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a qualified electrician with hands-on installation expertise
- Proficiency in reading construction drawings and commissioning/servicing Fire Systems
- Exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; empathetic and confident communication
- Positive team player with a respectful and reliable attitude
Benefits of a Career with Fixfire:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Family friendly rights
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Access to online learning to support personal development
- Free office parking
- Lunch provided when working in company offices
Not only that, but you will also be entering a supportive team environment where every individual embodies the same key values that you do:
- Respectful of others
- Happy - happiness is infectious!
- Clean, crisp and presentable
If you feel as though you are a great match for the above role, we'd love to know more about you!How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience include Engineering and Electronics, Electrical, Electronic, Installation, Maintenance and Repair, Surveying, Systems, Technical Support, Technical Surveyor, Fire Safety Technician, Electrical Installation Specialist, Access Control Technician, Construction Project Manager, Building Services Engineer, Fire Alarm Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Health & Safety Consultant, Project Coordinator, Surveying.