Job Title: Technical Support
Salary: 25,000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City (office-based)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 - 16:45
A well-established organisation that design, build and install environmental monitoring and control systems, providing real-time information and control to remote environments.
The business use their environmental monitoring and control systems to service water quality, offer remote asset monitoring and utilise their data cloud. They work with big players in the environmental sphere to manage the eradication of water pollution.
You will be supporting a range of customers via their data cloud web-based application.
You will be supported to evolve your role to fault finding and diagnostics and beyond!
An interest in the environment will work wonders in delivering and progressing within this role.
What's on offer?
- Company and personal performance related bonus
- Private medical health insurance
- Above average contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The successful candidate will receive full training on systems and applications
- Communicating with customers via phone and email to set up sites and accounts
- Processing support calls
- Support ticket escalation and lifecycle
- Set up and test system objects in the cloud databases: user accounts, outstations and alarms
- High level monitoring of supporting network services such as mobile network and system status
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Technical Support role is essential
- Good customer communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Proficiency in Office software, databases and reporting
- An interest in environmental issues would be beneficial
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.