Technical Support Supervisor Midlands £55k + additional bonus
I am recruiting on behalf of a well-established client who has this role new to the market!
They specialise within building management solutions and does everything from design, installation and service and maintenance.
They work with a range of interesting and high end contracts across the country! I am looking for someone who has a wealth of experience with supporting customers over the phone with technical faults, who has the ability to problem solve and diagnose over the phone to the customer.
The ideal candidate will be very passionate about BMS and have the want to provide customers with a remote solution whilst promoting the energy savings both internally and externally.
As a Technical Support Supervisor you will also be responsible for managing a small team, however, people management isn t a high requirement for this role. The role of a Technical Support Supervisor:
The skills required of a Technical Support Supervisor:
- You will be responsible for managing a small team of people who undertake preventative maintenance and diagnostics on building control systems
- Responding to customer service calls and emails in the event of system faults
- Helping develop and train colleagues to improve their knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Creating reports for remote maintenance
- You will have at least 5 years experience of working within the building controls industry (HVAC) and possess sound Trend/Triduum/Siemens Desigo CC experience.
- You will have proven diagnostic skills and be able to systematically identify and resolve technical problems. Experience of other BMS Systems would be seen as an advantage.
- The ability to analyse and deliver the energy optimisation of BMS software
- Experience within energy reporting and analysis would be preferred although not essential
- Strong communication skills
- High levels of customer service when dealing with remote based clients
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team
We are looking to get CV s submitted ASAP so do get in touch should you want to discuss further. We are also paying referral fees for anyone you think may be suitable and are successful in being placed!
- Annual salary up to £55k, can be negotiated depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (can buy up to 3 more days )
- A generous bonus scheme
- A wide-ranging company car scheme (that includes fully electric vehicles) or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme (the Company contributes 6% of your basic salary)
- Employee share scheme
- Free private medical insurance with BUPA
- Life assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Cycle scheme up to £2500, designed to encourage our workforce to keep themselves fit!
Apply now or contact me for more details:
E: (url removed)
T: (phone number removed)