Are you seeking a Technical Support or Stores Person role? If so this is the perfect opportunity based in Wiltshire.
My client are a leading medical fridge and freezer company, providing innovative and reliable refrigeration solutions to healthcare providers across the globe.
The Technical Support & Stores Person in Wiltshire will join the Service team and will provide technical assistance and support to customers across the world, ensuring the proper functioning and maintenance of equipment. You will be responsible for assisting customers with their service enquiries, helping to resolve technical issues, specifying and despatching parts. Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, and email.
- Handle packaging and shipping of technical items as required.
- Receive and inspect incoming shipments, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Maintain organised storage systems to facilitate efficient retrieval of items.
- Maintain a clean and orderly storage area, adhering to safety standards.
- Update customer and inventory records using relevant software or systems.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure accuracy of inventory data.
The Technical Support & Stores Person in Wiltshire will have the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a technical support role.
- Knowledge of technical components and equipment.
- Experience using ERP, CRM and other technical support tools and software.
APPLY NOW for the Technical Support & Stores Person in Wiltshire by sending your CV to (url removed).