An industry leader in the design of complex electronics are looking for a Technical Support Field Engineer, my client designs and manufactures a range of innovative imagining, instrumentation and wireless communication electronics for a range of industries.
My East Sussex based client are easily commutable from Hastings, Worthing, Brighton, Newhaven, Lewes, Crawley, Royal Tunbridge Wells and Horsham.
As a Technical Support Field Engineer, you must be experienced in electrical/electronics engineering ideally within the automotive industry.
For the Technical Support Field Engineer position based in East Sussex, you will have some of the following experience;
- Electrical/Electronics experience in a field support role
- Repairs on electrical, and electronic devices. Such as
- Soldering, cable repairs and crimping
- Full clean UK driving license or equivalent
- Valid passport and ability and willingness to travel globally as required.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a technical background that is looking for the next career step.
For more information on the Technical Support Field Engineer in East Sussex call Nathan Lewis (phone number removed) or (phone number removed). APPLY NOW send your CV to (url removed) quoting NPL1019