About The Role
As Technical Support Engineer, you will programme and resolve technical issues with the installation team and service team of security systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Networking. Helping Salesperson on quotes and advising on the best equipment for the Installation to meet customer needs. This is a mobile role, covering sites mainly in the West Midlands and South West
- Programme and resolve issues in CCTV, access control, software on workstations, servers and networks.
- Help and provide information on security equipment to aid salesperson in new projects
- Conduct site surveys to assess client requirements and develop installation plans
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Help service desk and customers remotely to resolve issues with CCTV and door access software.
- Communicate with customers IT to provide a suitable network for Access Control and CCTV
- Speak to 3rd party technical support over phone to help resolve issues with their software or equipment.
What you'll need:
- Experience of Security systems and networking Qualified in CCTV / Intruder / Access Control systems installation/service and basic networking in Vlans and routing etc.
- Previous experience within similar organisations, Able to support Lenel, Panasonic, Axis, Indigo Vision, Dallmeier, Galaxy, Draytek.
About The Company
OCS UK & Ireland, part of the OCS Group, is a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of 1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.