An exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Support Engineer to join a well-established and growing company based in Romsey.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer are answering incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and addressing their questions and concerns regarding the company s products and services, as well as troubleshooting any technical problems they may have.
Main Duties of the Technical Support Engineer
- Provide first line technical support to UK and international customers
- Provide support to the internal and external Sales Team while also liaising with the engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Control of internal service data base on all issues with field products
- Control replacement part SOE s
- Control and updating of Technical Specifications for Company Products
- Control and update User Manuals for Company Products
- Control and update Service Manuals and Schematics for Company Products
Key Competencies of the Technical Support Engineer
- Electrical or electro-mechanical background
- Knowledge in Electricity, UPS, Generators, Inverters and Batteries
- BTEC / HNC Electronic Engineering and 18th Edition latest
- Knowledge of CAD and understanding Electrical drawings
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Solution orientated with a positive, can-do attitude
The Technical Support Engineer is a permanent/full-time role. Our client is offering an annual salary up to £34,000 per annum dependant on experience, alongside other benefits,holiday increasing by 1 day for each year of service, free on-site parking, profit related bonus and private medical insurance.
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing business, please APPLY NOW!