Technical Support Engineer
Up to 27,000 DOE + HYBRID + Holiday + Training + Progression and more
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer looking for their next challenge covering software application and infrastructure support within an award-winning business that offers great progression and the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent training.
This company was established in 1985 and are a market leader within Industrial IT. Dedicated to investing in their employees, they have been named one of 'The UK's Best Companies To Work For' for over 10 years. They work with manufacturing and infrastructure businesses to support their technology needs whilst providing great customer service and technical solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support whilst having strong experience and a good understanding of Windows Server & Windows Client operating systems, troubleshooting, building systems/Domain Controllers, Networking, Virtual Machine and SLA's.
You will have the ability to work effectively within a team environment, be able to confidently communicate with customers and clients, ensuring standards are kept throughout and targets are met. In this role you will deliver high quality telephone based technical support to help shape the onward direction of solutions, calling upon your great knowledge and expertise to continue the company's successes.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer looking to join a fantastic technology company offering a friendly, success-driven work environment where your influence will contribute to the significant growth of a company that wants you to excel in your career!
- 1st/2nd Line Technical Support Engineer working with Software and Hardware
- Windows Server & Windows Client operating systems, troubleshooting, building systems/Domain Controllers, networking, Virtual Machine and SLA's
- Fantastic internal training and opportunity for progression
- Providing High Quality, Telephone-Based, Technical Support on Industrial Technology
- Mon-Fri Role with Hybrid working options available upon completion of Training
- Must have experience in a 1st/2nd Line Technical Based Role working with Software, Industrial IT and Hardware
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to diagnose faults
- Good Understanding of Windows Server & Windows Client Operating Systems
- Good Experience Troubleshooting and Building Systems
- SQL Server/Database experience desirable
- Experience working with SCADA desirable
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)A
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nina-Rose Cunliffe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.