- Position: Technical support Engineer
- Department: Technical
- Travel: to UK or other global sites
We are currently looking for a Technical Support engineer to join a company with a market leading position in a global industry who are growing at a substantial rate.
You will be reposting directly to CTO on all matters and will provide technical support pre and post sales to EMEA clients and partners.
- Travelling both in the UK and globally to support clients and partners.
- Presenting to internal sales team on a technical and commercial level
- Preparing clients quotes for UK and global clients
- Updating CTO on a weekly basis on all support and product issues
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to read and understand electrical single line GA drawings both LM and MV systems, transformers and MCC and Bus Duct
- Hands on Electrical engineering background from industry or a panel manufacture OEM
- Experience with filed/ service work from electrical/ panel manufacturer desirable
- knowledge of Modbus communication protocols and fault finding of integrated systems
- Clean driving licence
If you think this is a role for you then don't hesitate to apply below to find out more