Technical Support Engineer required for our client, a world-leading manufacturer of pumps and water management solution products for the building services industry, based in Staffordshire.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their Internal Service team, working from their offices just outside Derby. The role will involve liaising over the telephone with customers, service engineers, consultants, external sales teams, distributors, and contractors, and providing them with technical support and quotations for our client's range of products.
This role is ideal for a number of different career/educational backgrounds, including Mechanical Engineering graduates, candidates who have worked for a building services company in a technical support/helpdesk support role or have experience in service engineering (ideally working on pumps and related systems) and are potentially looking to settle into an office role, and candidates who have completed an M&E apprenticeship but think that they are more suited to a technical office-based role than a hands-on engineering position.
Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
- A background in either hand-on engineering, or in technical support roles
- Experience with pumps, valves, heating, ventilation, fire systems, or any other HVAC and Electrical equipment highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience with CRM systems desirable
- Based within a commutable distance of Burton-upon-Trent
Technical Support Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary 25k - 35k, depending on experience
- 33 days holiday (25 + Bank Holiday's)
- BUPA Healthcare Plan
- Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 5pm. Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- Hybrid working available after probation period
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Opportunities for development/progression
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.