Your new company
A large public sector organisation require a Technical Services Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis in Berkshire. They manage 2000+ NHS properties across England.
Your new role
As Technical Services Supervisor you will be art of the leadership team responsible for the supervision, health, safety, and wellbeing of the building services team across the Berkshire region, based out of St Marks Hospital in Maidenhead. Other duties will include:
- Meet with customers and contractors to ensure works are delivered to organisational standards.
- To conduct quality audits of works to ensure minimum organisational standards are met and maintained.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs.
- Manage the Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Delivery Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will require relevant experience in M&E maintenance within large commercial properties. You will also require:
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical qualifications
- Deep understanding of M&E systems
- Full UK driving license
- Relevant H&S and compliance knowledge, and qualifications such as IOSH are desirable
- NHS experience is desirable
What you'll get in return
When successful in securing this role you will receive a permanent contract with a wlel established, national organisation. You will also receive:
- 45,417 - 52,766 salary
- On-call allowance as per rota
- 27 days leave + bank holidays
- Various other company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.