Technical Services Manager
65,000 - 75,000 depending on experience
Hexagon Group are pleased to partner with a forward thinking, property, and facilities management organisation who due to an internal promotion have a need for a Technical Services Manager to manage the technical operations for a high end, iconic mixed-use estate in Central London. You will be employed by one of the market leaders in the industry who has a track record of promoting their employees and has some extremely prestigious properties under their management.
As the Technical Services Manager, you will work closely with the estate management team in the day-to-day management of the estate with your focus being on managing the technical services of the estate, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service to your tenants and client.
- Management of the on-site hard services partners, and closely monitoring their performance
- Working closely with your tenants and client, dealing with their issues in a professional and timely manner
- Working with technical specifications to guarantee long life management of assets, along with overseeing the estates PPM schedule.
- Responding quickly to any reactive issues on-site and liaising with the relevant contractors to resolve the issue.
- Work with the estate management team with the production of service charge budgets
- Monitoring and reporting health & safety across the estate, and ensuring statutory compliance is up to date.
- Liaise with internal & external teams regarding any new or prior project work.
- Act as an emergency point of contact as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Strong mechanical and electrical background (HNC/HND/Degree or Masters in a Building Services/Mechanical or Electrical Subject)
- Ideally hold experience managing technical services across a sizeable, multi-tenanted commercial asset, or an expansive estate with a high footfall
- A broad experience in Technical FM operations
- Experience auditing 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues.