Technical Services Administrator
Here at Manpower, we have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the team of one of our busy hire clients based in Milton Keynes.
Within the role the successful candidate will be able to support in all administrative duties related to the engineer's activity, support in any ad hoc duties when required and demonstrate their organisational, time-management and IT skills effectively to support the wider business.
- Administer all engineering activities relating to the service, repair, inspection of the customers cwn equipment, safely organising and administering all works from initial enquiry through to invoice adhering to all current UK regulations and to company standards
- Process engineer's paperwork, ensuring correct information is added/ updated onto the database.
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative responsibilities when required.
- Assist with schedules of the hire fleet, administrating compliance and producing reports on the status of products.
- Point of contact for any queries.
- Conversant with all activities and administration of both Hire & Technical Services Departments to seamlessly switch between departments as a business continuity measure.
- Excellent IT skills - particularly Excel - Word & Power Point
- Organisational and communication skills
- High levels of integrity and diligence
- Willingness to be flexible and "get the job done"
- Conscientious and problem-solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure and within a busy face paced environment.
This role is currently an ongoing temporary position to start ASAP and expected to last for at least 3 months, though this may be extended longer term.
Based around a 45 hour week, hours of work are Monday - Friday (7:30am - 5:30pm) with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
Pay rate for the role is 11.75 per hour, therefore equivalent pro-rata annual salary is approx. 27,500.
If you would be interested, please don't hesitate to apply and get a CV over to us!