We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Service Manager (Team Leader) to join our Technical Service Team at our Workington Mill. Joining us on a full-time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary and become part of our welcoming team.
Holmen Iggesund is a Swedish company and a member of the Holmen Group. The Workington Mill produces premium paperboard under the brand Incada. Our paperboard is an integral part of the shopping experience for our client's customers. Since 2013 we have powered the mill almost entirely by fossil fuel free energy. We value our employees and products highly. Today we are approximately 340 co-workers. Our integrated pulp and paperboard mill is located to the west of the beautiful Lake District in the north of England.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic Contributory pension plan
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- A range of benefits to support your health and wellbeing
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Full PPE and annual uniform/PPE allowance
- On site Occupational Health
- On-site staff canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly procedures including enhanced maternity leave and menopause procedure
About the role:
As our Technical Service Manager (TL), you will manage the customer complaints process, be responsible for providing customer quality information in the mill, and support in the successful resolution and feedback to customers regarding quality issues.
The team contributes to the identification and implementation of successful root-cause solutions.
The Technical Service Manager (TL) also manages the QC support team.
What we re looking for in our Technical Service Manager (TL):
- Degree level qualification in a science-based subject or an equivalent industry recognised qualification or experience in one of the following areas: Papermaking/ Printing/Converting
- Excellent knowledge of our products, processes and competitors
- Knowledge of our Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Purchasing organisations
- knowledge or Customer requirements
- Knowledge of the company s IT systems
- Customer processes, printing and converting
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday 17th November 2023
If you re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and make a positive impact with a pioneering customer-orientated business, we d love to hear from you. Please click apply now to be considered as our Technical Service Manager (TL)!
Holmen is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
We are devoted and committed to developing our teams and ensuring that our staff have the courage, commitment, and responsibility to perform at their best. We provide significant resources to enable you to achieve your potential and expect our staff to perform to the best of their ability at all times.