Our client is looking for a Technical Service Manager who are specialist in maintaining critical air conditioning and chiller equipment. They are based Just off the M3 near Weybridge and employ more than 30 mobile engineers and 20 office-based associates. With ambitious, yet achievable, plans for growth the company that provides tremendous opportunities for anyone with a strong work ethic and determination to constantly deliver exemplary service.
The Technical Service Manager will be responsible for the delivery of all maintenance/ callout repairs for the clients within it. The TSM will have the following team reporting into them;
- Repairs Coordinator
- Maintenance and service call Coordinator
- Lead Engineer
- Apprentices/ Trainees
- Engineers Assistance.
Technical Services Manager Position Overview
- Responsible for the 1st line management and leadership of an operations/engineering team and their service delivery inclusive of diary management.
- Establish and evolve a team of engineers to support delivery of works to clients.
- Identify any skills gaps within the business unit and recruit/upskill accordingly.
- Build a strong working relationship with Sales and Engineering team, providing them with ongoing technical support, including site visits if necessary.
- Develop the lead engineers to fulfil their roles in supporting the TSM's and developing their engineers.
- Provide HVAC technical assistance to the Operations, Sales, and Engineering teams.
- Resolve escalated technical issues emanating from callouts and reactive jobs, including warranty matters.
- Work with the Head of Service and Lead engineers to improve the capabilities of the engineering teams, organising Engineer's training, and skills improvement sessions.
Technical Services Manager Position Requirements
- Proven service management or operations management experience leading and planning work for a team of engineers.
- HVAC technical background with knowledge of heating, cooling, wet systems and plant rooms
- Confident leading technical conversations with clients discussing systems as well as service and maintenance works, schedules and remedial works.
- Proven client facing / customer service skills with experience of service and maintenance contract framework and negotiations.
- Based within in commutable distance to TW Postcode
Technical Services Manager Position Remuneration
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holiday - rising with service
- Full Benefits to be discussed
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.