Technical Sales Support Blackpool Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm (30 mins lunch), Friday 8:45am - 5:00pm (45 mins lunch) £27,000 with overtime paid at a time and a fifth (for hours over 39.5 per week)
Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning industry and is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented individual to join their Nat Vent/Contract Louvre Department as a Technical Sales Support professional.
With over 60 years of industry expertise, they have evolved from manufacturing Domestic Warm Air Heating Grilles to becoming one of the largest UK manufacturers of Commercial Air Distribution products.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Infor EQ/CSI experience desirable (full training provided)
- Graduate level preferred
- Engineering background is an asset
- Previous experience in estimating or sales role desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment is desirable
- You are a keen and enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills
- You are a detail-oriented, self-motivated, disciplined, and supportive team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What will your role look like?
- Be a vital part of the technical support section, acquiring knowledge and skills to contribute to the department's success
- Prepare and generate quotations from customer inquiries, supporting project handovers to engineering and works teams
- Extract information from tender packages, interpret drawings, and undertake drawing take-offs
- Liaise with customers, sales personnel, and agents on product/project specifications, design, prices, and delivery
- Collaborate with necessary personnel on delivery requirements, scheduling, and agreements
- Assist with departmental administration when needed
What can you expect in return?
- To join a family-run business with a rich history
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Car parking facilities
- General profit share scheme
- Pension scheme
- Christmas shutdown and celebrations
- Casual/dress down Friday with charity donations
- Some flexibility in office hours (1 hour of flexible working)
What s next? It s easy! Click APPLY now! We can t wait to hear from you!
Your data will be handled in line with GDPR.