Department: Wear Components Sales Marine/ Naval/ Commercial/ Automotive
Reports to: Sales Director Wear Components
Working Days: Monday to Friday - Office based (4x days working from office/ 1x day working from home)
This job is subject to Security Clearances.
TENMAT has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative working within Tenmat s Wear Rail, Marine/ Naval and Automotive division.
A background in varied engineering sales is an asset to this position, but an entrepreneurial spirit and great work ethic is even more important.
The role is primarily selling into the Marine/Naval industry our wear solutions Feroform and Railko marine bearings.
Tenmat has had substantial growth and desires a new enthusiastic candidate to for fill its true potential to achieve the overall sales target.
The role would require a need for self-lead generation and manage existing opportunities to be successful.
- Significant ability to generate own leads and close the deal.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- HNC or higher in Business or Engineering (desirable not essential)
- Positive attitude, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets.
- Analytical brain with the ability to identify market trends and position our products to meet customer needs.
- Strong presentation, organization and time management skills
- Foreign Language skills is not essential but desired.
- Telephone and face to face customer sales presentations.
- Creating sales directly with customers through an effective route to market strategy.
- Using own Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to develop new opportunities / customers within the industrial sector.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Submitting monthly sales reports in a timely manor
- Competitive salary
- Private medical scheme
- Company bonus
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension contribution
TENMAT is a leading manufacturer of advanced materials and components with outstanding mechanical and thermal properties for demanding industrial applications. The diversified product range includes thermoset composites for wear parts and bearings, engineering ceramics, high temperature resistant materials, passive fire protection solutions and functionally graded materials. TENMAT operates an ISO 9001:20015 Quality Management System for the design, development and manufacturing of specialized high performance engineering materials and components. TENMAT stands for innovation, safety products, commitment to our customers and the latest quality standards worldwide. TENMAT is part of the Diamorph Group.
The Diamorph Group
The Diamorph Group consists of brands that are well known for their material science innovation and proven performance in arduous real-life situations, as well as in-house manufacturing and R&D.
The Diamorph Group engages in development, manufacturing and sales of high-performance products:
- Composite and Polymer Materials
- High Temperature Solutions
- Passive Fire Protection
Diamorph actively seeks deep niches in larger markets where we can use our advanced materials knowledge, technological innovations and science to create differentiated products with extreme performance. Diamorph serves customers worldwide, with sales offices across Europe, North America & Australasia.