Technical Sales Representative (E-commerce Account)
40,000 to 60,000 per annum + car allowance
Cast UK is currently recruiting a Technical Sales Representative for a well-established yet growing, innovative and progressive business. You will be reporting into the Key Account Director and will be crucial for driving growth, sales and effective communication of product information while collaborating with supply partners and with other departments.
- Master problem solver with the ability to articulate technical solutions in simple terms.
- Balancing customer needs with company objectives, you'll seek revenue opportunities while enhancing client's efficiency.
- Comfortable communicating via phone, video conferencing, and in-person meetings across EMEA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for client presentations and internal briefings.
- Travel within the UK and Europe required, with expenses covered according to company policy.
- Adherence to CRM protocols and timely data entry for effective opportunity management.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of the packaging industry and market trends.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented with a minimum of 5 years' experience in sales or technical roles.
- Willingness to adapt, learn, and continuously improve.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven mindset.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Business Change & Transformation, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit (url removed)