Technical Sales Manager - Chemical Industry - North West - £45,000 - £75,000 About Us
Detail2Recruitment have over 20 years of recruiting into the manufacturing sector, as a result we work with a fantastic range of chemical manufacturing businesses across the UK.
We currently have a number of exciting Sales Management and Senior Sales opportunities available in the North West region.
We d love to hear from you if you re currently a Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Head of Sales in any of the following types of businesses:
Technical Sales Manager - Requirements
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Cosmetic Chemicals
- Flavours & Fragrances
- Performance Coatings
- Food Additives
Technical Sales Manager Responsibilities
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Strong technical, chemistry background.
- Proven track record in sales within the chemical industry.
- Work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines, with the ability to prioritise own work.
- Have the patience and tenacity to stay with long term projects, ensuring focus is maintained.
- Work on own initiative but realise the need for the whole team to get the business done.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent administration, planning, organisational and time keeping skills.
- Develop relationships and ensure regular communication with existing customers via visits, email, and telephone to maintain and grow current business and become their go to person.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the current portfolio and new business development
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give feedback on unsuccessful applications. For information on how we use your personal information, please refer to (url removed)/privacy-policy