Technical Sales Manager
Are you a results-driven and ambitious professional with a passion for precision engineering? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join our clients dynamic team.
Our client is a leading provider of precision engineering solutions, specialising in delivering quality engineered solutions to their clients exacting specifications. With a strong focus on quality and innovation, the company is committed to delivering outstanding products and services to their clients across various industries.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth, identifying new client opportunities and expanding sales within the businesses existing client base. You will utilise your technical expertise and strong sales acumen to effectively promote our clients engineering solutions, contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Identify and secure new clients.
- Generate new business leads through prospecting, networking, and business development.
- Develop and sustain relationships with existing clients to expand sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the technical team to understand client requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Track sales activity, prepare sales reports, and present insights to the management team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify business opportunities.
- Attend industry events, tradeshows, and conferences to enhance business presence and network with key industry stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, manufacturing, and customer support, to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Experience ideally from an engineering background within a technical sales role.
- Degree in Engineering or Engineering related subject would be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and delivering results.
- Strong understanding of precision engineering technologies and applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and target-driven individual with exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- A valid driver's licence with the willingness to travel as required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in joining a great team at a very exciting time, where your expertise will make a real impact on the business growth and success. Then please apply with your CV via the link.
Salary 40,000 to 50,000
Adecco is a disability-confident employer. It is important to us that we run an inclusive recruitment process to support candidates with any disabilities and encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Adecco is committed to building an inclusive, supportive environment for you to explore the next steps in your career
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.