Advanced Recruit are recruit on behalf of a large engineering and manufacturing company located in the Dudley area. This role if for someone who is looking to grow their career and take on a new challenge within the engineering industry. This company will support you in gaining new qualifications and provide all future training.
The Job Role
- Keeping in regular contact with customers to provide updated and to gain all necessary information.
- Sourcing information to be able to assist with accurate quotes.
- Obtaining feedback on offered quotes and completed projects
- Communicating with the sales team about new/existing business.
- Liaising with the shop floor to provide all relative information from the customer.
- Ensuring projects are completed to the correct standard and deadline.
- Logging all information on RadQuote.
- Experience within a sheet metal/fabrication environment is essential.
- Estimating experience would be advantageous.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical engineering drawings.
- CAD design experience would be desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Sales and sales admin experience would be ideal.
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary.
- 08:00am till 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Company Pension
- Company life insurance
- Funded course to gain extra qualifications.