Orion are proud to be partnered with this Engineering business in Shropshire as they look for a Sales Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Technical Sales Engineer who is well-versed in Capital Equipment or Bespoke, Industrial Machinery.
Our client are an industry leading, global engineering specialist within some of the most lucrative sectors such as; Oil and Gas, Renewables and Power Distribution. As an Employee Trust Owned business, they are true to their core values and the company continues to be successful and will meet its future growth plans.
As their newly appointed Sales Engineer;
- Building key relationships across the internal engineering teams like Project Managers, Production Managers etc. on technical capabilities of the business and product.
- Maintaining crucial customer relationships as well as having a 'land and expand' mentality to create more opportunity to supply.
- Following referral sales enquiries (this business operate in a space where it is all about networking!) taking the enquiries through from proposal to price negotiation and execution
- Meeting key clients as well as prospective new business either on their patch or at Expo's etc.
They will reward the Sales Engineer with;
- Basic starting salary between £65,000 to £70,000 per annum
- 25 Days Leave (plus 8 for BH)
- Pension Scheme
- Fuel Card for any travel required
In applying for the Sales Engineer role we would like you to be able to demonstrate:
- Confident and clear communicator both in person (if you are meeting clients F2F).
- Solid knowledge of technical sales across Capital Equipment, Bespoke or Industrial Machinery
- Ideally knowledge of either the Oil&Gas, Renewables or Marine sectors
- Social Media savvy - understanding the importance of platforms such as LinkedIn etc.
- Ideally located within 25 miles of Telford.
If you have the relevant experience, hit "APPLY NOW" or call Emily Fowler on (phone number removed).
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.