Technical Sales Engineer - re required to join a leading international construction and engineering organisation offering a range of unique products to the subsidence and Ground Engineering sector covering the London and Bristol areas. The Technical Sales Engineer will be ideally located in along the M4 and will facilitate the delivery of specialist Geotechnical services to clients nationwide within the Residential market . The Company that the Technical Sales Engineer will be working for specialise in Ground stabilisation and Subsistence solutions.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be from an engineering background and have sales experience as well being interested in archiving ambitious market growth. This is a full time, permanent position, for an experienced consultant who enjoys relationship building with a drive to push the business forward and to become the top sales man in the company within a thriving market.
Technical Sales Engineer Position Overview
- Acting upon warm inbound leads generated by the website
- Using exciting contacts to generate new leads and new sales within the residential sector.
- CRM and lead generation software
- Pre-qualifying the inbound leads, arranging site visits, producing quotes based on clients requirements
- Following up to close the sale.
- This is a sales role, but it won't be a hard sell, on a construction site in a suit and tie, more of an opportunity to provide solutions for clients problems, building rapport and building relationships across the area.
- Building relationships with various clients and potential clients.
- Create a targeted process to generate new sales
- Work towards working with local authority contracts and large frameworks
Technical Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree within Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Good knowledge of the subsidence and ground engineering sector
- Commercial understanding
- Sales experience in subsistence or loss adjusting
- Knowledge and experience in design of subsidence and sub structures
- Technical background covering buildings, construction and various ground conditions such as construction stabilisation, sinking floors, foundation problems and void filling on an industrial scale
- Prior face to face B2C and B2B sales experience is essential for this role.
- Strong business development experience is required to convert quotes to sales.
- Ideally located in West of London or Bristol
- Proactive individual that wants to get out and get the big contracts that take tiem
Technical Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- 45,000 - 53,000 base salary per year DOE
- Competitive commission
- Company car - Tesla (only 35 pcm BIK)
- Working for an innovative, fast growing company
- 20 days Holiday + 8 BH + Christmas shutdown
- Company Mobile phone, Laptop Camera
- Profit share
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.