2BM Recruitment Ltd have been engaged by a leader in foundry manufacturing to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer. Based at their site easily commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, Chesterfield. We are seeking a skilled and motivated Technical Sales Engineer on a permanent basis to support our clients existing and growing client base and contribute to strategic initiatives.
- Salary range £30k to £40k NEG Depending on skills and experience.
- Working hours Monday Thursday 8am 4.30pm and 8am 3.30pm on Fridays
- Permanent opportunity with a highly regarded organisation and employee focussed vision.
- 30 Days annual leave (inc 8 stats) increasing to 35 with service.
- Private healthcare, pension 9% employer contribution, and state of the art working facilities.
- Customer support such as technical and commercial queries from existing customers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales and business strategies.
- Engage in cross and upselling to maximise business opportunities.
- Customer account management including technical quotations, technical development project management, updating the CRM and liaising via inbound calls to provide technical product information.
- Provide detailed product information to customers regarding products and manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with other departments, design, process development, quality, and production.
- Working independently, you will attend meetings exhibitions, write reports, and manage KPI s.
We are extremely keen to talk to Technical Sales Engineers that have experience within a similar role within a manufacturing or engineering environment that are:
- Highly motivated and technically minded.
- Time served within metals manufacturing or degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Are looking for a long-term career with an established and highly reputable company.
To apply please email your CV or call us if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.
When advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
2BM Recruitment Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society.
Due to the high number of applications, we receive, we re not able to give feedback to every application, if you have not been contacted within 7 days please understand your application may have been unsuccessful at this time, but we encourage you to apply for future vacancies with us.