GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Pershore, for a Technical Sales Executive to join their well-known, highly successful and rapidly growing organisation.
Our client is a lead provider of technical and innovative solutions within the Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Engineering & Precious Metal sectors.
This is a full time, permanent position.
You will be responsible for Covering the Midlands, Ireland and South territories, you will work with the UK team to research and prospect new clients to sell existing and upcoming product ranges and increase the exposure of the company.
Technical Sales Executive main duties:
- Proactive telephone and field-based activities to new and existing customers to promote and sell the companies products, services and special offers including Table top X-Ray Instruments, Handheld 'Tactile' Instruments, Hardness Testers & Automation Solutions.
- Securing of instrument demonstrations at our new showroom in Pershore, on-site at the customer's premises, or on-line via video & conference calling technologies.
- Securing and implementing diarised sales appointments with new and existing customers (including expanding on key customer/client accounts)
- Promotion of new products and accessories, calibration foils and standards, software upgrades and digital solutions.
- Selling of our Bronze, Silver & Platinum Instrument Service Contracts.
- Promotion of our Free Sample Testing Service of customer parts.
- Contacting new and existing contacts to secure their participation at our 'Hands-On' and Online Training workshops and courses.
- Focused internet & telephone market research and proactive calling to identify potential new customers in our main sectors, including Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Engineering and Precious Metals.
- Continuous and diligent updating of our UK database and CRM system.
Technical Sales Executive desired skills and experience:
- Have experience of technical sales or a strong engineering background
- Possess an engineering, chemistry, physics, or materials science degree/qualification.
- The right person for this role will be energetic and hungry to drive the business in a positive direction.
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Possess excellent self-discipline, working well individually, and as part of a team.
- Have a good fundamental grasp of Windows and Excel.
- Be based within easy commutable distance of our Pershore office in Worcestershire. (20miles)
- Have a full UK driving licence.
For all the above requirements the successful Technical Sales Executive will receive a competitive starting salary of up to 35,000 with a realistic OTE of up to 50,000 per annum, plus a company car.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a company that encourage and support career progression and can offer a path to a fantastic future career.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Agency.