Technical Sales Engineer
35,000 - 40,000 per annum + car allowance + OTE (up to 60,000+)
Cast UK is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an employee-owned business, a prominent market leader in their industry. As the Technical Sales Engineer you will be crucial for driving growth, sales and effective communication of product information while collaborating with supply partners and with other departments.
- Collaborating with clients to create optimal materials handling solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Attaining substantial increases in both sales and profits through individual accomplishments.
- Expanding relationships with current clients and acquiring new business from prospective customers.
- Leveraging the CRM system and market insights to assess potential target customers.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will result in a sales boost.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of lean manufacturing and assembly operations (Automotive, aerospace, electronics etc.) is crucial.
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes how to identify waste and improve these processes.
- creating design solutions through use of CAD or design software
- Previous sales experience is useful but not vital as the sales training will be provided.
- An aptitude for selling and a strong desire to succeed must be demonstrated.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants can place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit (url removed)