Our client seeks an experienced electronics engineer with a strong focus on customer service to join this world class manufacturing company.
You must have a real understanding of electronics as the clients products are quite specifc so you must have the interest to learn compex technical data.
Create a strong technical sales/service/consultancy/training function within support sales engineers in winning customers and Supports General Sales Manager to grow business across the SUB.
• Responsible to support the Sales Engineers to win customers.
• Responsible for strong local technical competency.
• Responsible for support SE in technical matters.
• Responsible for advising the correct technical solutions for customers and providing the best possible service in a timely manner.
• Responsible for efficient communication between the internal and external teams on a daily basis.
• Responsible for efficient and correct use of our CRM and Microsoft ERP systems in line with corporate guidelines.
• Responsible for creating local market intelligence database.
Relationships and Roles
Internal / External Cooperation
• Responsible/Assists for all internal procedures connected to customer orders and delivery.
• Assists General Sales Manager with sales engineer training and education, product launches, pro-active analysis of lost customers, marketing activities.
• Communicate with marketing to facilitate translation/creation of technical copy/marketing material.
Relevant experience in technical sales environment.
Experience of our CRM/ERP system.
Market and Customer oriented.
Willingness to be part of a global team.
Strong understanding of process and/or factory automation.
Proven ability for attention to detail and minimize mistakes.