A leading manufacturing business based in Birmingham that specialises in cutting edge Automotive Automation projects, working closely with some of the world's leading businesses. After securing several long-term contracts with key customers, the company is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, the company are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to grow existing lines of business and develop new enquires. They will spend one day in the office and four days on the road.
You will take responsibility for:
- Managing and supporting new customers across the UK, as well as developing existing customer relationships, sales leads, and projects
- Carrying out sales ranging from 100,000 up to 5 million
- Working alongside key customers to supply their product needs
- Creating and implementing sales development plans
- Analysing market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify new business opportunities
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
- Previous experience in professional sales/business development
- The ability to develop existing and new client relationships
- Must hold a valid UK driving license
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
- Previous experience in selling special purpose equipment
- Previous experience of selling into the automotive/engineering industry
What is on Offer
On offer is the chance to join a large manufacturing business that offer stability due to the long-term contracts they must fulfil with their customers. The successful candidate will benefit from a salary of 35,000- 45,000 along with a company car/car allowance. As well as the opportunity to achieve long term progression opportunities with a company who are rapidly expanding.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on (phone number removed) or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics sectors.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
INDHI #(phone number removed)