Technical Sales Engineer Required!
Operating for over 37 years, our client is a well-established supplier of CNC Drilling/Milling and Laser cutting systems. With a large customer base, and ongoing success, they are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join their dynamic and driven team!
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining contact with existing customer base.
- New Business Development
- Preparation of quotations and specifications.
- Online and live sales presentations and machine demonstrations.
- Demonstrating and Installing new machines for PCB NC & Laser Prototyping/Production Equipment at customer sites.
- Providing training for new users using windows-based CAD/CAM & CNC software.
- Visiting customers sites to maintain or repair CNC machines and Laser Cutting Systems in the UK and Ireland.
- Provide telephone support on technical machine and software issues directly to our customers
- PCB design experience
- Experience with CAD
- Knowledge of NC/CNC/Lasers/Stepper motors
- Full UK Driving licence required.
- Visits to UK customer sites with occasional overnight stays and overseas travel.
- An Electronics, Mechanical or Engineering background. ONC /HNC/HND, Apprenticeship, or Degree. Ex-Forces with relevant experience.
- The role requires some Lifting or moving of systems following health and safety guidelines and can be a physically demanding role.
- Because of our client base, you will need to be a British National and have resided in the UK for the past five years. We will require you to have a security clearance check, this is carried out by an independent organisation.
- Have the ability to plan and maintain own diary to organise site visits/workshop repairs.
- Vehicle & phone provided
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday to Thursday (8:30am-5pm), Fridays (8:30am-4pm)
- Salary 48,000- 55,000 (depending on experience)
Streamline Search is a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the United Kingdom. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying to this post you are granting us consent to process your data and contact you in relation to this application.