Technical Sales Manager Sales Engineer Technical Account Manager
Plastics Sector offering client solutions Sales & Account Development role Consultative Client Lead
HQ in Manchester A lot of variety, working with other teams and clients to ultimately design bespoke solutions and provide an extra layer of customer experience!
£50,000 - £55,000 basic Bonus Car/Allowance Travel expenses Petrol Holidays and a dynamic bunch of people growing and on the up!
(17 mil turnover Potential to exceed 30mil in the next 5-10 years)
Plastics Client Solutions Field Sales Project Delivery Engineering Solutions CAD Solidworks Design Client delivery Needs analysis Customer Experience Account Development Sales Teamwork Communication!
A Fantastic industry Great product-solution-based role Environmental benefits & sustainability!
100% Account and Project Development - CAD, Solutions, Engineering, Design, Project Management
SME culture Growth opportunity
has all the info, get in touch.
Superb opportunity for an ace technical salesperson in a wonderful business. This would suit someone with proven sales/account development experience of who ambitious and motivated, with a technical engineering qualification or background to provide the technical know-how to take the sales function to the next level and deliver customer-based solutions to drive growth and satisfy need and add value.
Start January 2024. Speak to for more information.
- The joy, the passion of account development, client focussed and passion for delivering a technical solution!
- Desire to attend trade shows, provide technical information at industry events, and be able to convey our benefits to Technical C-Level Managers.
- Working with the rest of the sales team to add that senior level technical / engineering solutions based skill set
- Willingness to travel to meet new customers in face-to-face meetings.
- Independent, structured way of working and communication
- Assertiveness and ability to work under pressure.
- Confident handling of common MS-Office programs and CRM
A little about this wonderful company:
Over the past 30 years, they have developed into an international company with subsidiaries in Germany, England, France, Canada, Italy and Spain.
With over 500 employees worldwide, they combine all their work steps under one roof! a selection of recyclable materials and raw material recycling to the finished product. In that way, they can guarantee maximum precision and care over the entire process.
They are now the leading producer of recycled finished parts made from post-consumer plastics and are continuously investing in research and development in order to make new innovative solutions from recycled plastics possible in the future and to help increase the recycling rate. Recycling existing raw materials conserves natural resources and our environment.
- Acquisition and development of revenue growth by working with new and existing customers in the field of construction, industrial projects and system providers, while also developing new business partnerships
- Market research of possible applications of the existing product portfolio and our production technology for innovations and completely new applications
- Provide technical assistance and development of existing customers through up-selling and cross-selling active customer management
- Feedback to the product team on product improvement recommendations.
- Support and control of projects including follow-up
- Develop new bespoke projects, while communicating cross-border (mainly with German HQ) with the wider project development team.
- Active cooperation with the customer service team, sales team and technical product management and design departments.
- Highly motivated and willing to collaborate and share / present to the group project team
Speak to Iain today for more about this superb opportunity in a wonderful business.