Our client a leading manufacturer of sash windows based in Witham, Essex are looking for Technical Sales Assistant to work alongside the Technical and Compliance Director. The successful candidate will learn from the Director where there will be a structured training programme in place. They will have had previous office and customer relationship experience ideally.
All training will be provided so the successful candidate will be able to carry out the following:
- Understand all the products and differences within the range.
- Learn the manufacturing process including understanding the machines, product materials, elements and application as well as understanding each factory staff department areas.
- Learn and produce CAD drawing specifications for both production and sales departments.
- Assist to progress after-sales issues and site visit queries.
- Attend site visits.
- Attend after-sales, bulk and production meetings.
- Gain extensive knowledge to troubleshoot, support and develop the Company's bespoke software management system.
- Provide technical advisory support.
- Gain full understanding of Legislation, British and European standards as applicable.
- Attend all QC and Improvement, Product Development meetings, and support action plans.
- Gain a full understanding of the ISO policy to enable the product variation to be a successful process.
- Assist with the Product Design process.
- Drive Quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a personable and professional approach.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task whilst maintaining a high level of of attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Able to use own initiative with a problem solving attitude.
- Motivational with the ability to both operate in a team environment and liaise with diverse teams.
- A logical, analytical and mathematical mindset.
- A full UK driving license is desirable with the willingness to be out for a day or overnight.
This a full time role Monday - Friday 37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm, with 1 hour for lunch. Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, with 1 hour for lunch. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing by one day with each year of service up to 25 days.
Salary will increase as the successful candidate is fully trained.
Some travel will be required for the role, a company car is NOT included in the role but a company car will be made available for site visits.
First interviews will be held at our offices in Wickford.
Noble Recruiting Limited is an independent, family-run recruitment agency, based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers for over 15 years.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.