To support an increasing order book and help manage sustainable growth we are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service and take part in a range of new business development activity.
Day to day duties
- Answering the phone and transferring calls.
- Keeping customer database up to date and maintain accuracy.
- Liaise with customers on order progress/ changes to delivery i.e late or changes to quantities.
- Following up and get feedback on quotations.
- Maintain and analyse sales data.
- Research potential new markets and present findings to Sales Manager.
- Make introductory calls to potential new customers.
- Sourcing components and finished goods we are unable to manufacture.
- Support the whole sales team including sales reps that work remotely.
- Input orders onto sage and send order acknowledgements via email.
- General office administrative tasks.
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone, email and occasionally face to face.
- Some domestic duties around the office.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.