TECHNICAL SALES ADVISOR / NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME / UP TO £26,000 + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about Sales and delivering an excellent customer experience? If so, this exciting new Sales Advisor position could be perfect for you! Excellent benefits and opportunities for progression.
Broxap are a long standing, family-owned engineering business and market leader in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Advisor to join our dynamic Internal Sales Team.
What s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £26K, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Friendly work hours, 8:30am 5:00pm (Monday Friday)
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Vibrant team which is rapidly expanding
- Discretionary annual profit share scheme
- Free hot & cold beverages, with onsite vending machines for cold drink and snacks
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Advisor:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the Education sector, architects and contractors
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written communication
- Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required
- Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote)
- Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales
- Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy
- Contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Sales Advisor role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of the tender process
- Strong organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively
- Sales negotiation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office
- Positive, can do attitude.
What s Next?
If you have the experience and desire to progress, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for this Sales Advisor position and we will be in touch.