Technical Sales Advisor
Salary up to £25k per annum Plus, monthly and annual bonus
Our client is a supplier of mechanical products to businesses across the UK. Due to steady growth, they have an opportunity to add an technical sales advisor to the team.
- Processing telephone and email enquiries from customers and external sales engineers.
- Preparing quotations for the supply of products to fulfil the customer needs.
- Processing customer orders and relaying information to production regarding delivery schedules
- Progressing outstanding quotations and communicating information with external sales engineers
- Assisting with all aspects of the business during busy spells, including assembly of products and packaging/dispatch of finished goods.
Key Skill required
- Good telephone manner and confidence to deal with customers
- Ability to analyse enquiries, ask appropriate questions and provide suitable solutions
- Numeracy and literacy should be of a good standard.
- Science qualifications preferred.
- A good level of competency with word and excel documents would be expected.
- A mechanical background or strong interest in mechanical technology.
- Using MS including Word & Excel.
This role would suit a person with a technical aptitude wishing to develop their technical sales skills. It offers contact with a broad scope of engineering applications and process. Being part of a small team you may often find yourself with your colleagues in the workshop assembling and packing the next urgent order due for delivery.
Hours of work 8.30 5pm (1 hour lunch)
25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) typically 3 days are required for Xmas shut down
Pension with Employer contributions of 8%