On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Technical Records Administrator on a 6-month contract. As the Technical Records Administrator, you will collate, sort, audit and administer all technical records and documents in accordance with the company's procedures.
Role: Technical Records Administrator
Pay: 25.99 per hour Umbrella, 19.65 per hour PAYE
Location: Brize Norton - hybrid (60% onsite)
Contract: 6-months, Monday - Friday
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ Clearance to start - SC clearance to continue employment
- Collect all paperwork, sort and distribute to relevant members of the Technical Services department for review.
- Audit all Sector Record Pages (SRPs), Work Packs, Engineering Documentation and any further documentation denoting maintenance carried out on aircraft or flight operations.
- SRP management and update into relevant documents.
- Create and distribute all corrections to the relevant departments.
- Carry out Quality checks on documentation.
- Update Technical Log Books with applicable chapters and ensure quality.
- Report monthly metrics on SRP errors.
- Scan and electronically file all documentation in the correct location and format according to local procedures.
Skills / experience required:
- Must be computer literate
- Technical background experience ideally within the aviation industry
- Experience in a similar activity is beneficial
- Maintenance data entry experience desirable
- Must be able to work autonomously and be highly organised
- Must have previous data entry experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
" on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!