Technical Proposals Coordinator required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer within the pharmaceutical industry, who are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Proposals Coordinator to join the team at their offices in Enfield.
The successful candidate will have huge opportunity of growth within the engineering industry, with the company nurturing a personal growth ethos for career development. Our client also allows for flexible home working, however office-based work will be necessary for the training period.
Technical Proposals Coordinator Position Overview
- Ensuring the scope of projects are correctly understood by clients and the production team
- Generating sales orders by ensuring budgets are adequate for the project execution
- Overseeing the transition of sales into production
- Assisting with equipment specifications during the production processes
- Producing quotations for customers
- Liaising with suppliers to specify equipment for projects
- The role would be mostly remote based with need to travel into office or client sites (national and international) a few times a year.
Technical Proposals Coordinator Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within a Mechanical Engineering subject or similar
- Based in a commutable distance of Enfield
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK Driving License
Technical Proposals Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Starting salary 25,000 - 27,000
- Monday to Friday, Full-time, Permanent position.
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays).
- Sponsorship of membership to a professional engineering body e.g., IMechE
- Genuine flexible remote working; attendance to office would be required during induction period potentially during client visits but otherwise remote working is typical.
- Travel opportunities abroad and national.
- Support in continual professional development with internal and external training.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.