Technical Project Manager - JOB AVAILABLE IN DIDCOT, OXFORDSHIRE.
An Oxfordshire based R&D organisation in the business of designing and developing electro-mechanical products for harsh environments are seeking a skilled Technical Project Manager to join their design team. This organisation have been around for over 15 years, serving high-quality sensor based product to aerospace, oil & gas, and various energy markets.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will plan, organise, and oversee the execution of project along with ensuring projects are completed successfully and objectives are met.
The ideal Technical Project Manager will have the following skills / experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Physics or Engineering
- A proven track record in managing technical product development projects
- Hands on experience in overseeing commercial product development
- Understanding of project finances including budget planning
- Solid grasp of engineering principles such as photonics, signal processing, and mechanical engineering.
APPLY HERE for the Oxfordshire based Technical Project Manager job by sending your CV to or call on /