Are you a Technical Project Manager Engineer based in Hertfordshire, seeking a new role?
I have a great opportunity available for a Technical Project Manager to join a Team based in Hertfordshire, for a client who are a world leading design and manufacturing organisation.
Responsible for having full ownership of project management in relation to new product developments (NPD), you will be working closely with key stakeholders including commercial, technical, innovation and manufacturing teams, and product management.
Responsibilities for the Technical Project Manager based in Hertfordshire:
- To work with Product Management to scope, specify and devise projects that will deliver the requirements of the product roadmap and to effectively and proactively lead project estimation, risk assessment and problem solving
- To support activities across the company to manage projects using Detector Testers' NPD stage gate process to meet agreed quality, cost and delivery targets
- To work with and support cross-functional teams drawn from various departments to ensure projects are on time and on budget
- To evolve and develop project management processes and skills within the organisation
- To ensure that all documentation relating to product development is generated and of high quality
Skill for the Technical Project Manager based in Hertfordshire:
- Engineering background / qualification
- Working in a physical product, including Manufacturing environment
- Working in a structured, project management environment, preferably including involvement in electro- mechanical development projects from concept to production
- Able to translate customer requirements into concrete technical specifications
- Continuous Improvement
APPLY NOW for the Technical Project Manager based in Hertfordshire, job by emailing your CV to (url removed) or call Tarah on (phone number removed) if you have any specific questions about this role.