Do you have Technical Project Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a leading company in automated test equipment recruit a Technical Project Manager, and the hybrid role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package including the possibility of a 4 day week!
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work closely with the project team and roll up your sleeves to join in with the engineering etc when necessary. This role would suit someone who is looking to rise to project management challenges but still would like some engineering involvement.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide design engineering technical input on quotes and projects as required
- Communicate within the project team, with the customer and other departments
- Work closely with the account manager
- Conduct regular project reviews with key personnel
- Manage costs and budgets throughout the project
To apply for this Technical Project Manager role, you will need a design engineering background and experience working in small/medium-sized companies. You will also require the following:
- At least five years of industry-related experience in a technical engineering role
- Project management experience (ideally in the development of test equipment)
- A relevant formal engineering design qualification
- Project Management qualification (preferable but not essential)
- The ability to meet formal Security Check (SC) criteria
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and be joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this hybrid full-time Technical Project Manager job, please contact Chris Mead, (url removed) or (phone number removed) at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included