I am recruiting for a world leading electrical appliance manufacturing business based in Dudley, who specialise in pest control, with a rich history of delivering innovative and reliable products to their customers. They supply their range of products to over 140 countries around the world.
As a Technical Programme Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating their diverse range of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within scope, and to the highest standards of quality. This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of technology and manufacturing, driving innovation in the pest control industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, production, quality assurance, and supply chain, to define project objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Take ownership of the product, plans and bring various functions of the business together.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, ensuring effective resource allocation and task prioritization using (url removed).
- Consolidate the current managed projects.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, ensuring effective resource allocation and task prioritization.
- Monitor project progress and identify potential risks and roadblocks, implementing mitigation strategies as needed.
- Act as a liaison between technical teams and stakeholders, providing regular updates on project status, budget, and resource requirements.
- Drive adherence to industry standards and best practices in product development and manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management, or a related field.
- Project Management qualification.
- Proven experience in technical project or programme management.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, product development lifecycle, and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to lead from the front, by example.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Salary DOE
- 7% employer pension contribution, 4% employee contribution.
- 4 weeks sick pay after probation increasing to 8 weeks with service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life assurance - 4x annual salary.
- Half day Friday.
- Wellness programme.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.