I am working with a leading software company who are currently experiencing extremely quick growth and a variety of exciting customer engagements across a variety of sectors, to support this they require Technical Product Manager, with experience working in a SaaS software company to join the team.
They are looking for technical product managers to join the product team to own and drive forward particular areas of the platform. As a Product Manager, you will own the features you define from ideation all the way through to delivery. You ll have an innate desire to ship, to see your work fully realised and running in the hands of their customers.
This specific role is for a product manager of Platform Integrations for the company s key product.
As such you will be responsible for
- Defining the overall standards, patterns and platforms for how their platform manages integrations
- Managing the integration eco-system for both legal and insurance claims processing including keeping up to date with both functional and technical changes across their partners; as well as market scanning to understand future opportunities.
- Ensuring existing integration are constantly evergreen ; being enhanced to the latest standards and are producing benefits to their clients.
- Production of developer centric materials to assist their partners, clients and the general community in better integrating with the platform
- Working alongside internal, client and community tech teams to deliver seamless integrations.
- Design and ownership of platform integration features such as:
- Finance System Integrations including adapters for systems such as Aderant, Elite, SOS and Sage
- Document Management Integrations including adapters for systems such as iManage, O365 and NetDocuments
- Data Validation Integrations including CreditSafe, Experian, Loqate and more
- Legal Specific Integrations including various government portals such as MoJ, OIC, MCOL together with Legal specific vendors such as InfoTrack, ForEvo
- Insurance Claims Processing Integrations including mib, MotorWeb, ControlExpert and many more
As such, it would be highly beneficial if you:
- Ability to work comfortably at both a big picture and micro levels
- Experience of managing a wide portfolio of integration
- Experience of leading by example
The role is be based at their offices in Cheshire, but they offer a flexible working policy. Flex the times you start/finish as needed, work from the office or at home, whatever suits you. The only caveat is the flexible working isn t fully remote though, they are a collaborative bunch and typically like to gather in groups at least once a week, at the office, so they can whiteboard ideas, pair face to face, and, frankly, they would just like to see you occasionally to say hi in person.
If you re excited by the challenge and having the freedom to shine, we d be really interested in having a chat!