Taskmaster are currently recruiting for a Technical Operator for our client based in Orton, Peterborough.
The Technical Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining machinery on the production line, ensuring efficient production, stock control, meeting line KPIs, maintaining quality standards, and ensuring safety compliance. The successful candidate should hold an FLT license, possess mechanical knowledge, and have experience with BRC/ISO accreditations.
- Operate and monitor machinery on the production line, ensuring smooth operations.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of machines to prevent breakdowns and optimize performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor technical issues promptly to minimize downtime.
- Maintain accurate stock records and manage inventory levels.
- Coordinate with the inventory team to ensure timely supply of raw materials and packaging supplies.
- Conduct regular stock checks and report any discrepancies.
- Monitor and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to the production line.
- Identify areas for improvement and take necessary actions to meet or exceed set targets.
- Collaborate with the production team to optimize processes and increase efficiency.
- Ensure that products meet quality standards and specifications.
- Conduct regular quality checks throughout the production process to identify and address any deviations.
- Follow BRC/ISO accreditation standards to maintain product quality and safety.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and company policies.
- Conduct routine safety inspections and report any hazards or violations.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment and participate in safety training programs.
- You will be a key holder to the site.
- Previous experience as a machine operator or technical operator in a manufacturing environment.
- Hold a valid FLT license.
- Mechanical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot minor technical issues.
- Familiarity with BRC/ISO accreditations and quality control processes.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities.
- Proven awareness of basic HSE requirements within an industrial setting.
Pay Rate: £12.00 - £15.00 depending on experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 07 00.
Please apply for details.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. (Temporary and Permanent Vacancy)