Technical Onboarding Consultant - Software Solutions for the Sport, Health and Fitness Industry
Basic circa 32,000 + benefits
Location: Remote, home based in mainland UK.
My client is a well established provider of software for the sport, health and fitness industry, with a key objective being to improve the member experience. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit someone as a technical onboarding specialist to engage with the customer from the point of sign up to roll out, involved with data migration, integration with 3rd party systems and configuration of the overall software solution. It's a remote role so we'll consider candidates anywhere in mainland UK to work from home with a quarterly onsite team meeting. If you have great customer engagement but also have good technical understanding of PHP, AWS and MySQL.
- This is a technical but customer focused position and you'll be delivering a 1st class onboarding experience for new and existing customers.
- The role provides the technical implementation of new software installations, integrations, migrations and audits as well as providing training to the customer base too.
- You'll test and review code for technical accuracy and functional compliance and maintain documentation to reflect any software changes.
- You'll deliver online training to some customers to ensure they get the most out of the software installed.
- You'll also provide product expertise to Product Development, QA and support teams
- The key to this role is that you need to have technical skills but also great customer focused interpersonal skills.
- It would suit someone for example with 2nd line or 3rd line support experience looking for a new challenge.
- You'll have experience in an IT settling with a good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and AWS.
- Experience of database integrations with 3rd party solutions such as payment gateways, access control, follow me print management or vending would be a real advantage
- Time management skills are critical as you'll be working within agreed timeframes with the customer and the rest of the professional services team
- An IT based degree or MCP qualification would be an advantage but isn't absolutely essential as long as you have IT work experience.
- A basic salary circa 32k is offered
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Medicash healthcare scheme
- Electric car purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel insurance
- Working as part of a large group so fantastic opportunities to grow and develop a long term career.
This role is immediately available with initial interviews in November. Successful candidates could potentially start before Christmas if needed or in the new year if preferred. Please apply below and shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 48 working hours.
Highbridge Talent is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role