Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Our client provides a service for businesses and technicians who are approved to install and maintain oil, solid fuel and renewable heating equipment.
Due to growth the business is looking to hire a Technical Officer to join a team of 3 Technical Officers on site. This position offers hybrid or remote working for the right candidate.
As a Technical Officer you will provide technical support to registered technicians dealing with renewable energy technologies. The role will predominantly focus on heat pump related queries ensuring that installations are undertaken compliantly, and in accordance with industry legislation and guidance.
- Dealing with technical enquiries via email and over the phone
- Assist in the production of technical information, updates, and bulletins
- Assist in producing and maintaining technical publications and standards
- Assist in the delivery of Consultancy Services by performing on site inspections, investigations and drafting reports
- Compile data and information as requested by the Technical Manager
Practical knowledge and on the tools experience of working in the plumbing and heating industry on liquid fuel, or gas wet heating systems and renewable technologies is essential.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Sick pay
- Cashback Bupa plan
- Life Insurance