Technical & Surveying Manager
gap construction are proud to be representing this market leading PVCu Window and door firm. The client are specialists in the design, fabrication, and installation of window and door solutions for both New Build and Social Housing markets. Gap are thrilled to help in their search for a dynamic Technical and Surveying Manager who is passionate about their craft to join their tight-knit and welcoming team based in Thetford.
- This individual will be instrumental in overseeing technical aspects, ensuring accurate surveys, and contributing to the seamless execution of glazing projects.
- Lead the technical team in the development and implementation of project-specific technical strategies.
- Maintain accurate and organized project documentation, including technical drawings, survey reports, and quality control records.
- Liaise with Estimating Department to ensure what we Estimate is in line with specification set by client and is within our product parameters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address technical challenges and find effective solutions.
- Proven experience in technical and surveying roles within the glazing or construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of glazing systems, materials, and installation methods.
- Proficiency in surveying tools and software.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with relevant industry codes and standards.
Please send your CV to (url removed) and call James at gap construction on (phone number removed)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (phone number removed)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.