Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: 40,000 - 45,000 Plus Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join our client, a leading Electrical Distribution company based in Swindon. As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the business, including providing technical solutions to new and existing products.
You will be managing the technical team and providing technical support to the sales team, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with key customers and stakeholders. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and be highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Manage, coordinate and oversee technical team activities and workload.
- Coordinate the introduction of new products from existing and new suppliers in terms of technical training & to support promotion thereof.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Manage the technical team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Support Product Marketing literature and campaigns, taking a lead role on local initiatives.
- Monitor technical performance and provide feedback.
- Resolve technical issues.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a technical management role.
- A logical approach to problem solving and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Highly organised.
- Able to work under pressure.
If you are an experienced Technical Manager in the Electrical Distribution industry and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and to receive further details about the role.
Cast UK who is a leading independent consultancy business, which specialises in Management and Executive Procurement, Supply Chain, & Logistics recruitment, is advertising this vacancy. For more information on Cast UK, please go to our website at (url removed)