Our client is a well-established, multi award winning large residential developer with an excellent reputation within the new build private residential market. They are frequent nominees of the top 20 construction companies to work for within the UK and have an excellent staff retention rate.
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to join our clients project team based in Acton has arisen. This opportunity will begin on a Temporary basis with the view to go permanent. The scheme is a multi-phase residential scheme building a large number of units across a number of years.
Typical day to day duties will include (but not limited to);
- ensuring all drawings were fully checked and coordinated internally.
- Carrying out RFI s.
- Assist with obtaining section agreements and technical approvals.
- Ensure all documents are correctly available for the document controller.
- Liaise with NHBC and Building Control to discharge any Conditions.
- Section agreements, adoptions, remediation works & statutory services works.
- Package management.
- overseeing the full working drawings packages
- ensuring that production drawings were in accordance with the consented planning drawings.
This role would suit someone that is available on either a weeks notice or immediately. You MUST have previous experience working on high rise Residential projects with either a Developer or a Main Contractor with a Technical/Design role.
For more information, please apply within!