Technical Manager, £70,000, Poole
The purpose of this role:
We are seeking a Technical Manager for our high-end client that specialises in the manufacture and supply of luxury solutions. They are continuously evolving to meet the ever-changing demands of their industry and delivering solutions to the highest standard across the South of England.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in architectural glazing or a related field, with a passion for innovative design and a commitment to excellence.
Background & Benefits
This Technical Manager role provides the rare opportunity to build a benefits package tailored to your requirements. Agreed at the offer stage, you'll propose benefits that align with your preferences, enabling you to shape a role that not only harmonizes with yourwork motivations but also resonates on a personal level.
As Technical Manager you will:
- Direct the technical team through the design, development and installation process of architectural glazing systems
- Collaborate with sales and design teams to provide expert solutions in response to technical challenges
- Provide training to team members, and offer technical advice and support to clients and contractors
- Ensure all projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, complying with industry standards and regulations.
The successful Technical Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field
- Proven experience in a technical management role, preferably in the architectural glazing industry
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Proficient in relevant software and technology.
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on an exclusive basis. We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for Technical Manager vacancy ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information call Dominika at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.